Need to demolish an unwanted structure but don’t know how to go about it? Then leave the demolition services to the pros at Junk-IT in South Florida!
TRUSTWORTHY DEMOLITION SERVICES
Demolition is unlike any other job. Why? Because the act of demolition itself has a lot of risks involved. In the wrong hands, a demolition job can result in damage to your property and even personal injuries. What this means is that you shouldn’t entrust a demo project to just any crew you find online. You need the best of the best—and it doesn’t get better than Junk-IT, your local pros for demolition services in South Florida!
- We are fully insured for everyone’s protection. When you bring us on for a demolition job, you risk zero liability.
- We have been providing demolition and other junk removal services since 2005. Trust our experience!
- We tear down structures in service areas throughout Martin County, St. Lucie County, and Palm Beach County.
OUR DEMOLITION PROCESS
What sort of structure do you have for us to tear down? A few examples of what we can remove from your property include:
- External Garages
- Old Sheds
- Porches and Decks
- Play Structures
- And More!
When you bring us on for a demo project, we’ll make your appointment as stress-free as possible. All we ask is that you guide us to the unwanted structure and give us some time to size up the job. Then, approve our upfront quote and we will safely bring the structure down. And, of course, we’ll clean up the debris once we’re done, too.
At Junk-IT, we are the masters of Friendly Demolition, and what’s more, we know how to provide you with the services you need fast, too. For example, let’s say you needed to tear down a shed or a deck by sundown. What are your options? Thanks to our same-day availability, you can rely on us in this situation.
Whether you need us there this evening or sometime next week, we’d like to get to know more about you and your demolition project. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s confirm your appointment so you can have the demolition services you need.
- Contact us online. When you schedule online, we’ll just ask you to complete a short questionnaire about what you need from us and when you need it. You’ll save twenty bucks on your appointment this way!
- Call 844-747-3377. We are open seven days a week, meaning there’s never a bad day to give us a call. One of our staff members will be happy to answer for you and help you arrange an appointment.
You can join the Junk It family, too. We are always seeking new talent to either help run existing locations, and we also excitedly welcome interested parties to open their own Junk It franchise.